Administrative Appeals and Federal Court Litigation
IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY LAW
HSPRD attorneys have years of experience fighting on behalf of our clients against adverse government decisions and delayed government action in immigration matters:
- We appeal denied applications and petitions to administratively appellate units, including the Administrative Appeals Office (“AAO”) and the Board of Alien Labor Certification (“BALCA”) Appeals.
- We appeal orders of removal and denials of relief by Immigration Judges to the Board of Immigration Appeals (“BIA”).
- We appeal decisions of the BIA to the U.S. Courts of Appeals.
- We challenge delayed government decision-making by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) on applications and petitions through writs of mandamus and other litigation.
- We sue the USCIS for delays and denials of applications for naturalization and citizenship.
- We file writs of habeas corpus and other legal actions before U.S. District Courts challenging the detention of our clients.
- We sue federal agencies for failing to timely respond to requests for government records under the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) and for refusing to provide records under FOIA.
- We challenge through class actions and other types of impact litigation government practices which violate the constitutional and statutory rights of various classes of immigrants and other non-citizens and immigrant communities.
If you are seeking legal counsel to represent you with regard to an administrative appeal or federal court litigation, please contact our Firm at (312) 239-7675 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation.
Learn More About Your Options
Let’s Get Started